Sat, Dec 16|
Azita Moallef Healing Arts
Tai Chi Treatment™️ in Topanga Canyon
A retreat-style event with full-body Tai Chi Treatments™️ by Ting Jin Healing that provide quick, painless, and lasting relief from chronic stiffness, pain, misalignment, and joint injury, with add-ons for acupuncture by Azita Moallef, and pendants by Sophia Volk
Time & Location
Dec 16, 2023, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST
Azita Moallef Healing Arts, 2376 Old Topanga Canyon Rd, Topanga, CA 90290, USA
About the event
Azita Moallef Healing Arts will be hosting visiting practitioners from Ting Jin Healing who will provide treatments and training for radical breakthroughs in scoliosis, joint injuries, and chronic postural problems.
Please see our testimonials page, here:
- Tai Chi Treament™️, a rare 2-person healing system that uses unique applications of traditional Taiji Quan (Tai Chi) to pull the skeleton into alignment, decalicify the liagaments, tendons, and fascia, reset injured joints, and alleviate pain and/or stiffness
- Tai Chi Therapy™️ training in movement and posture for structural health and wellness, based in traditional Taiji Quan
- Acupuncture, by Azita Moallef
- Pendants, hand-crafted by Sophia Volk
Guests will go home with increased internal awareness, reduced joint pain, better posture, and a solid introduction to daily practices for structual health wellness.
NOTE, on Scheduling:
Reserve your appointment now by booking today, and you can contact email@example.com or text 323 332 1113 to confirm your preferred appointment time.
Appointment Prep, and Post-care:
- Please hydrate before your appointment time
- Please avoid any large meals 2 hrs prior
- Please wear non-restrictive clothing, thin and loose fitting material
- Please bring a fresh, clean pair of tube socks
- Please refrain from wear any oils or lotions
- Please show up at least 10 minnutes early for you scheduled appointment time
- Take a protracted hot soak (jacuzzi or empsom salt bath) or hot shower
- Stay mindful of your posture and breathing, above all else, for the remainder of the day
- Explore gentle movement, as per Qi Gong, Nia, Yin Yoga, Tai Chi Therapy™️, etc
- Eat healthy, light meals
- Please get a full 8 hours of sleep
- Relax, relax, relax
- Please do not schedule anything immediately after your appoinment, as you will be in recovery and other guests' sessions may run over time.
Please be sure to advise us of any conditions that may give rise to complications with your treatment, such as surgical implants, prior injuries, prior surgeries, pregnancy, or current physical conditions like osteoporosis or neuropathy.
Sifu Benjamin Sanchez has trained extensively in traditional Tai Chi Chuan for over 20 years, as well as orthodox Theravada Buddhadhamma. He is the founder of Ting Jin Healing, where his team provides radical breakthroughs in structural medicine, especially for idiopathic scoliosis and joint injuries. He teaches workshops and runs travel clinics around the world and offers intensive personalized training and retreats. He also provides training and certification in the TJH system.
Azita Moallef, is a multi-disciplinary holistic healthcare practitioner and sacred guide who's been treating patients for a variety of health concerns for over 20 years, as a counselor and medicine woman. She also specializes in women’s health and trauma resolution, supporting the process of integrating intergenerational and cultural wounds to heal collective trauma so we may pave the way for a more aligned and elevated future.
- Ticket type
Tai Chi Treatment™️ ONLY
Tai Chi Treatment™️ - for quick, painless, and lasting relief from chronic stiffness, pain, misalignmentPrice$250.00
+$6.25 service fee+$6.25 service fee
- Ticket type
Pendant, by Sophia Volk
Pendant - a contemplative keepsake lovingly crafted in a sacred spacePrice$66.00
+$1.65 service fee+$1.65 service feeSale ended