Fri, Sep 15|
Azita Moallef Healing Arts
Tai Chi Treatment Clinic
A retreat-style event with full-body Tai Chi Treatments™️ by Ting Jin Healing that provide quick, painless, and lasting relief from chronic stiffness, pain, misalignment, and joint injury, with acupuncture by Azita Moallef.
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2023, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Azita Moallef Healing Arts, 2376 Old Topanga Canyon Rd, Topanga, CA 90290, USA
About the event
Azita Moallef Healing Arts will be hosting visiting practitioners from Ting Jin Healing who will provide treatments and training for radical breakthroughs in scoliosis, joint injuries, and chronic postural problems.
Please see our testimonials page, here:
Each guest will recieve:
- Tai Chi Treament™️, a rare 2-person healing system that uses unique applications of traditional Taiji Quan (Tai Chi) to pull the skeleton into alignment, decalicify the liagaments, tendons, and fascia, reset injured joints, and alleviate pain and/or stiffness
- Tai Chi Therapy™️ training in movement and posture for structural health and wellness, based in traditional Taiji Quan
- Acupuncture, by Azita Moallef
Guests will go home with increased internal awareness, reduced joint pain, better posture, and a solid introduction to daily practices for structual health wellness.
NOTE, on Scheduling:
Reserve your appointment now by booking today, and you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text 323 332 1113 to confirm your preferred appointment time.
Appointment Prep, and Post-care:
- Please hydrate before your appointment time
- Please avoid any large meals 2 hrs prior
- Please wear non-restrictive clothing, thin and loose fitting material
- Please bring a fresh, clean pair of tube socks
- Please refrain from wear any oils or lotions
- Please show up at least 10 minnutes early for you scheduled appointment time
- Take a protracted hot soak (jacuzzi or empsom salt bath) or hot shower
- Stay mindful of your posture and breathing, above all else, for the remainder of the day
- Explore gentle movement, as per Qi Gong, Nia, Yin Yoga, Tai Chi Therapy™️, etc
- Eat healthy, light meals
- Please get a full 8 hours of sleep
- Relax, relax, relax
- Please do not schedule anything immediately after your appoinment, as you will be in recovery and other guests' sessions may run over time.
Please be sure to advise us of any conditions that may give rise to complications with your treatment, such as surgical implants, prior injuries, prior surgeries, pregnancy, or current physical conditions like osteoporosis or neuropathy.
Sifu Benjamin Sanchez has trained extensively in traditional Tai Chi Chuan for over 20 years, as well as orthodox Theravada Buddhadhamma. He is the founder of Ting Jin Healing, where his team provides radical breakthroughs in structural medicine, especially for idiopathic scoliosis and joint injuries. He teaches workshops and runs travel clinics around the world and offers intensive personalized training and retreats. He also provides training and certification in the TJH system.
Ting Jin Healing Assistants:
Yunuen Rhi M.A., founder of Isuini Martial Healing Arts are a consultant and wellness coach. They combine in their offerings Baguazhang internal martial art instruction, embodied restorative justice, ceremonial foundations with anthropological, and performance art research. Their roots are in Mexico, the United States, and Korea. As a result they have cultivated Western, Eastern, and Native medicine pathways to awaken the interconnections between the multiple aspects of “Self.” Their practice offers creative bridges for self-healing, as a solution for individuals, organizations and communities to explore and develop accountability and empowerment.
Valerie Whitehawk is a storyteller, educator and student of dance and movement therapy. After serving as her Lakota grandmother’s death doula for three years and experimenting with film and performance art as a tool for inciting somatic healing within her family, she decided to embrace somatic training, education and healing full-time. Valerie has been practicing Ma Gui Baguazhang ever since and is currently training with Ting Jin Healing to become a certified Tai Chi teacher and Qi Gong healer. Her aim is to share the powerful information systems and practices that she encounters on the path with vulnerable communities healing from the generational impact of the settler colonial project in the United States.
Azita Moallef, is a multi-disciplinary holistic healthcare practitioner and sacred guide who's been treating patients for a variety of health concerns for over 20 years, as a counselor and medicine woman. She also specializes in women’s health and trauma resolution, supporting the process of integrating intergenerational and cultural wounds to heal collective trauma so we may pave the way for a more aligned and elevated future.
- Ticket type
Early Bird Special
$50 off full-body Tai Chi Treatment™️ that provide quick, painless, and lasting relief from chronic stiffness, pain, misalignment, and joint injury followed by a complimentary gua sha or acupuncture treatment.Price$350.00Sale ended
- Ticket type
Provides full-body Tai Chi Treatment™️ that provide quick, painless, and lasting relief from chronic stiffness, pain, misalignment, and joint injury followed by a complimentary gua sha or acupuncture treatment for a single-person.Price$400.00Sale ended